cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Support for multiple shared lines

Daosd
Level 1
Level 1

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/8dmbcr/Webex-App-%7C-What's-New#Cisco_Reference.dita_0f101eca-4aa2-4279-a78a-3169a1809a6e

Link's Calling tab "Support for multiple shared lines"
is it implemented?

I have read the description and understand that I can select and use another user's line in the desktop app.
It is said that the setting by the administrator is necessary, but the setting is not found in CH.

5 Replies 5

Jeff-PCC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @kctrey  Was reviewing what you had written and I do not see 'Configure Lines' listed under Application Line Assignments.

JeffPCC_0-1670538531702.png

@Daosd: In Control Hub, you add shared lines to a Users device:    

JeffPCC_1-1670538570181.png

Hope this helps, please let me know if I misunderstood what was originally being asked.

Thanks for the reply Jeff.
You showed me how to set up a shared line on MPP.

In version 42.12, it was written in the explanation that it became possible to set a shared line with the application of Windows and Mac.
So I asked how.

kctrey
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In Control Hub, at the User's Calling settings, there should be in item that says "Application Line Assignments" and within the next screen is a button that says "Configure Lines" under the "Configure Additional Lines in the Webex App" header.

When I looked at CH earlier, "Configure Additional Lines in the Webex App" was displayed in "Application Line Assignments".
Thank you.

kctrey thanks for the reply.
As Jeff said, I don't see "Configure Lines" in "Application Line Assignment".
Could it be that it's not yet seen by the cluster?
This is a BY cluster.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.