Views
Helpful
Replies

User in cq not receive call

michaeldubois
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem with a queue,I have a user who has the pc and smartphone application and no calls reach him from the queue,the programs are up to date and I have already reinstalled the application.I have also tested by adding the user to other queues but still unreachable from the queue on the other hand in internal and external calls it works.

I don't know what else I could do to make it work.

1 Accepted Solution

Hi there,

I assume that the user is utilizing the Webex app with the Webex calling solution. In that case, the user should have an option within the Webex app to either join or unjoin the queue and make themselves available to take the call.

ShalidKurunnanChalil_0-1705932236792.png

You can refer to the following Webex help doc for further details on the same: Change your call queue status 

If this is not the situation you are referring to, kindly provide details about your calling solution and the phone application in use. Additionally, please specify where you are adding the users into the queue.

Regards,

Shalid

Disclaimer:

Responses are based on personal knowledge and experience. Consider them as guidance. Other members may offer different perspectives or better approaches. No responsibility is assumed for outcomes; discretion is advised.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi there,

I assume that the user is utilizing the Webex app with the Webex calling solution. In that case, the user should have an option within the Webex app to either join or unjoin the queue and make themselves available to take the call.

ShalidKurunnanChalil_0-1705932236792.png

You can refer to the following Webex help doc for further details on the same: Change your call queue status 

If this is not the situation you are referring to, kindly provide details about your calling solution and the phone application in use. Additionally, please specify where you are adding the users into the queue.

Regards,

Shalid

Disclaimer:

Responses are based on personal knowledge and experience. Consider them as guidance. Other members may offer different perspectives or better approaches. No responsibility is assumed for outcomes; discretion is advised.

Thank You,

We use webex calling and to add users to the queue in control hub,

The option to disconnect from queues is not checked.