Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Calling / Call Recording / Accessing and Replaying Recordings

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

We're using Webex Calling.  I recently enabled call recording in Control Hub.  When I'm on a call I can see the alert at the top of the call window saying it's being recorded.  For the life of me I can't find where the recordings can be accessed.  Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

Thanks.  I am not sure which documentation is current and which has been superseded.  For example one of the docs refers to creating an account with Dubber and assigning licences.  Whereas I just went into Control Hub and switched on call recording from User/Calling/Advanced Call Settings/Call Recording.

If I try to login to Dubber I initially got messages to set a password and create an account, but after all that when I login I just get the error ..

Your user is not authorized to use Dubber.
Please contact your service provider to enable your access to Dubber.

Which doesn't really make sense, we're not using a service provider we are a Cisco Partner and ordered Webex Calling through distribution.  The same would apply to one of our customers.  What do you think is meant by "service provider"?

OK I think it's fixed thanks to some help from Dubber.  Although we're in the UK, we have to login to Dubber not to the region "United Kingdom", or "Great Britain", but actually to the region "Europe".  I don't know how we would have guessed that.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.