cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which WebEx Calling Cloud Connected PSTN provider has the best support

John Platts
Level 4
Level 4

We are planning on selling the WebEx Calling solution with Cisco Cloud Connected PSTN, and we were wondering which of these providers provides the best level of support: IntelePeer, NTT, OneStream Networks, Tata Communications, Veracity Networks

For those partners who have already sold WebEx Calling with Cloud Connected PSTN, what have your experiences have been with IntelePeer, NTT, OneStream Networks, Tata Communications, or Veracity Networks?

2 Replies 2

paulva
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John, the "best support" question is tough to answer since "it depends" -- largely on the customer's requirements.  For example, for a multi-national customer that requires support in multiple countries, certain providers will have the ability to support that customer--and some may not (e.g., US-only provider).   And for the multi-national opportunities, different providers support different countries.

Pricing may also vary based upon customer-specific needs and usage patterns.   Some CCP Providers use a bundled approach (price per user) while others have a more traditional usage-based pricing model more comparable to traditional SIP trunking.

My recommendation is to visit the CCP Community Page here:  cs.co/CloudPSTN to do an initial assessment of which CCP Provider's will best suit the needs of a particular customer.   Once you determine that, you can contact the CCP Provider via the links on the Community site and have a more detailed discussion around the customer's needs and ability of the CCP Provider to satisfy those needs with a competitive offer.

All of our existing customers whom we would be selling the Webex Calling product to do not have any locations outside of the U.S., and the majority of the future customers whom we would be selling the Webex Calling product to only have locations within the U.S.

I have already looked at the information cs.co/CloudPSTN page, but I still have questions over

(a) the reliability of the PSTN service offered by IntelePeer, NTT, OneStream Networks, Tata Communications, and Veracity Networks,

(b) the level of support that IntelePeer, NTT, OneStream Networks, Tata Communications, and Veracity Networks would provide if we contact them for technical support regarding issues involving audio quality, inbound calling, or outbound calling, and

(c) how responsive IntelePeer, NTT, OneStream Networks, Tata Communications, or Veracity Networks would be if we contacted them for technical support on an audio quality, inbound calling, or outbound calling issue.

I also want to know what the experiences of other Cisco partners have been with IntelePeer, NTT, OneStream Networks, Tata Communications, and Veracity Networks.