cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Board Pro and Navigator in MS Teams Room Mode

JamesHawkins
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a Board Pro and Room Navigator which I want to getting working in MTR mode.

The Board itself registers as an MTR device just fine but the Room Navigator does not and I cannot find any guide for setting it up.

If I pair it with the Board it just acts as it would when paired to a device to a Webex device.

Various Cisco marketing resources show the Navigator appearing to act as a native Teams device so I assume it is supported.

The device has a Pro license allocated in Teams and is running the latest stable release of software.

Are there any guides to setting up the Navigator as a Teams device - I have searched Cisco's forums, youtube etc. without success.

2 Replies 2

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

I'm also working on a MS Teams integration with Webex Devices and have found some additional information that may help depending on your deployment.  It doesn't specifically address the Webex Board and Navigator but once it is GA, these may help with some of your configurations.

There are settings needed in Webex Control Hub to add the MS Teams button.  There was a another community post at this LINK with details about those settings. There is also additional licensing from Cisco that is required to enable this integration.  Your Cisco Channel Partner should be able to help you with adding that licensing to your account.

In addition, there is some configuration that needs to be completed to enable CVI in Microsoft.  Here's a LINK with more information about those configurations.

We aren't deploying any Webex Boards in our organzation yet but are working on plans that may include these devices next year so I hope this integration with MS Teams is resolved by then.  Good luck @JamesHawkins.

Response Signature

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

you can only do this in beta mode right now.

https://gobeta.webex.com/welcome/