cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Quad Camera TTC8-10 Camera is blurry

MSQ
Level 1
Level 1

Can any one help me to fix the camera Quad TTC8-10, getting blurry image. 

- Tried Reboot Camera, Tried Reboot WebEx Device, Tried Reset Camera but unable to get the original view its all blurry image

7 Replies 7

spoojari
Level 1
Level 1

Did clean the lens as suggested by @Wayne DeNardi  but no luck 

spoojari
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone help me fix the camera Quad TTC8-10? I am getting a blurry image. I tested the camera with a room navigator and noticed that the wide view camera is having issues. I have tried rebooting the camera, rebooting the Webex device, and resetting the camera, but I am still unable to get the original view. It's just a blurry image. I wanted to check if this issue could be resolved with a firmware update or if we need to replace the device.

If your device is just the only one out of thousands that work properly, I doubt there will be a firmware update that will fix it (assuming you're running a reasonably current version on your device?).

If it remains blurry after everything you have tried, it does sound like it is a hardware issue and will need to be resolved with a repair/replacement.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it. The firmware has been automatically updated to the latest version via the controller. Since these devices are not covered by warranty, I'm afraid that repair or replacement is not possible.

From your navigator shot, I assume the picture you shared is from the wide angle camera - what about the others? do they work fine? if the three others are in focus and only the wide is blurry I would guess you have a bad camera. I have not heard of any problem like this that a software upgrade would fix, but if you're not already on the latest and greatest code I'd try it, it won't hurt anything. 

Hello PJMack,

I have tested all the cameras - the right, left, and center ones - and they are all working fine. Initially, I had doubts that there was one bad camera, but I came across some blogs about other models that mentioned adding firmware fixed the issue. I found a post on the Cisco Community forum titled "Cisco SX20 Camera hazy, blur - Cisco Community "

Will I be able to install firmware just to TTC8-10 via the Micro USB cable?

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check to see that the camera lenses are clean and haven't got a fingerprint or something on them.  

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.