cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Me for Attendees in Webex Webinar through REST API?

ctholscher
Level 1
Level 1

We are testing the REST API for schedule Webex Webinars and it does not appear there is any way to enable Call Me for Attendees to the Webinar.

Hosts and Panelists can use the Call Me option, but Attendees can join VOIP or Call In.

Is it currently possible to enable this via an API or do we need to login to the Webex site and check the option under Edit Webinar to make this feature available?

I tried using Meeting Preferences - Update Audio Options to set `enabledCallMe` to True and it did not work for Attendees.

1 Accepted Solution

Janos Benyovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@ctholscher all right, I talked to the Meetings PM and they confirmed that this would be a new requirement. Would you mind sending us an email with your details (email and company name) to devsupport@webex.com , so that we can pass your info on to the Product Management team and they can then prioritise this request accordingly? Please refer to this conversation when you send us the email. Thank you

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Janos Benyovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@ctholscher all right, I talked to the Meetings PM and they confirmed that this would be a new requirement. Would you mind sending us an email with your details (email and company name) to devsupport@webex.com , so that we can pass your info on to the Product Management team and they can then prioritise this request accordingly? Please refer to this conversation when you send us the email. Thank you

Janos Benyovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@ctholscher okay, thanks, let me check with Meetings PM. Will let you know.

Janos Benyovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@ctholscher can you please post a screenshot here about the same Call Me setting when you schedule a webinar from the web UI ? We can check with the API Product Managers to see if this is available or will be in the future.

It's this option specifically: "Allow attendees to receive a call back"

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 9.25.32 AM.png