cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How long will LstmeetingattendeeHistory API requires to populate data

Ajith Menon
Level 1
Level 1

"LstmeetingattendeeHistory" XML API is not populating the attendance history immediately after closure of meeting. It takes some time to populate the response.

1) Can you let me whether it populates the data immediately or there is some time lag?

2) If time lag, could you please let me know the time lag?

3) Also let me know, where can I find these information (eg., instant or delay in response) related to each API?

Note: "List Meeting Participants" REST API is instant and populates the data immediately on closure of meeting.

1 Accepted Solution

Mike Palkovich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ajith,

The Webex XML API History Service requests are using the same data source as the Classic Webex reporting. The reports are usually available sooner but can take up to 24 hours for the completed report to become available.

The new REST API's will generally provide data in a more timely manor.  The delay depend on the specific REST API's being used so you must check the specific documentation for those details.  For example the Meeting Participants REST API is not limited to returning information for the ended meetings and is actually capable of returning the participants as soon as a meeting is in progress as noted in the documentation (https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/meeting-participants/list-meeting-participants).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mike Palkovich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ajith,

The Webex XML API History Service requests are using the same data source as the Classic Webex reporting. The reports are usually available sooner but can take up to 24 hours for the completed report to become available.

The new REST API's will generally provide data in a more timely manor.  The delay depend on the specific REST API's being used so you must check the specific documentation for those details.  For example the Meeting Participants REST API is not limited to returning information for the ended meetings and is actually capable of returning the participants as soon as a meeting is in progress as noted in the documentation (https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/meeting-participants/list-meeting-participants).