cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Polling while another participant shares

Depr
Level 1
Level 1

If I am the host of a meeting, but another participant is sharing their screen is there any way for me to launch a poll without stopping their screen share?

3 Replies 3

Matt_W
Level 3
Level 3

I would recommend checking into SLIDO.  Slido is the New upgraded Polling / Quizzes tool available to those with a paid Webex subscription.  This is built into the Webex Meeting and Webinar tool.  Live Polling and Q&A for Webex Meetings | Slido - Audience Interaction Made Easy

No Need to stop screen share when using the new tool and it pops up right inside of Webex when launched.

Margot Troutman
Level 1
Level 1

HELP! As a Host, I used to have the ability to assign the 'Polling Coordinator' role to someone other than the person who has 'Presenter' privileges. I can no longer find this option within the Webex 'Webinars' platform or the Webex 'Meetings' platform!! It is crucial that the 'Presenter' have the luxury of well...presenting...without the hassle of having to also manage a poll (or multiple polls) during their presentation. Webex really needs to make an upgrade so that a co-host or panelist can manage the poll(s) during a live Webex Webinar or Meeting! Also, why can't we 'open' more than one (1) poll at a time?!?!? As a 'Host', I used to have the ability to open multiple polls as soon as I opened/launched the live Webex session, and then simply open each poll as needed. Why did Webex take away these two great features?!?! 1) Polling Coordinator, and 2) Ability to open multiple polls

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Depr,

Even if you are the host of the meeting, only Presenter can manage the poll.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.