cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to add contacts

the4jenkins
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.  I am trying to add contacts to the new WebEx app since what I am currently using is going away.  First, has anyone been able to import their current contact list?  Second, does anyone else get an edit that the contact cannot be saved?  Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

3 Replies 3

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @the4jenkins,

In Webex App, you can add single contact at a time to your contact list. Currently the bulk import feature is not available. Another Cisco community member has opened new feature request at below URL. You can vote for his feature request.

https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-3102

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thank you. I tried that and I keep getting message ‘Failed to save contact’. No fields are marked as needed and no additional details are provided. Any ideas as to why I cannot save a contact?

Parsec’s “MARS Directory BOT” is a Global/Enterprise Contact Directory for Cisco Webex Teams.

• Enterprise Global Internal Contact List
  • Enterprise Global External Contact List
  • User’s Personal Contact List

Access your enterprise internal & external contacts from anywhere via Cisco Webex Teams App using Parsec's MARS Directory BOT

Search for Internal Contacts/Enterprise Contacts in AD, CUCM

Search for External Contacts uploaded in the application

User can search contacts on the basis of multiple filters like Name, Phone No, Mobile No, Company, Department, and Location

Import/upload contact list in the application which can be accessed by enterprise users

Please checkout attached document

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.