Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Calling Administration Professional Exam advice

GavinW
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Myself and a colleague are taking the Webex Calling Administration Professional Exam at the end of the month.  I've been looking on line to find any information I can about the structure of the exam, but I can't find anything!  All I know is that there are 4 hours allocated for it, which seems exceptionally long.

Does anyone know the structure of the exam?  Is it multiple choice (if so, how many questions are there), or are you given scenarios that you have to build?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, just so we have an idea of what we've let ourselves in for!

Cheers,

Gavin

2 Replies 2

GavinW
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Vaijanath,

We've booked the exam without the course.  So we're given all of the course notes, but we don't have a tutor to ask these kinds of questions.

I hope it's still in the format that you described.  It's a much better test of your knowledge than a multi-choice exam.

After I've taken the exam I'll report back here so that other people will know what the format is.

Thanks again for getting back to me.

Cheers,

Gavin

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @GavinW,

I took the exam two years back and based on my experience it was scenario based. The exam will present you the real world scenario and test you on your knowledge about configuration of end users, calling features such as voicemail, auto attendant, hunt groups, call queues, call pickup groups etc. There will be assignments where you will have to complete the configuration, take screenshots of the configuration and submit in their document format. 

I am not sure whether any of this has changed but if you are a partner, then there is course available at:

https://academy.webex.com/learn/courses/1778/cisco-webex-calling-administration-professional-2024

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.