cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Blog Articles

Wi-Fi 6 and Embeded Wireless Controller (EWC) Demo

Hi All, I have made this video for Cisco Pitch the Future Contest in Malaysia which talks about Wi-Fi 6 and EWC Demo. Please feel free to view the video below and please support me for this contest by...

3 Comments

An End of an Era for Cisco AireOS Controllers

It’s been a long road for our AireOS wireless controllers. In fact these products have been around Cisco in some form since 2005. As you may have heard, Cisco made the decision to End-of-Sale (EOS) t...

2 Comments

Cisco AP AIR-CAP702I-E-K9

Hello Community, I have an issue where APs do not connect to the WLC. Connection is made over VPN. Until yesterday all 3 APfailed with below errors. We change the LAN connection to a cisco router and...

0 Comments

IOS-XE 17.4.1 Blog

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the IOS-XE release 17.4.1 for the Catalyst Wireless Controllers. The new code is now posted on the CCO and can be found at this link: https://s...

1 Comments

IOS-XE PSK Blog

Securing devices without 802.1X   PSK (Pre-Shared-Key) WLAN is widely used for consumer & enterprise IoT onboarding as most of IoT device doesn’t support 802.1X. While PSK WLAN provides an easy way to...

1 Comments

Cisco WiFi Overkill for Homes

Looking to provide wifi overkill in my home. It's two story with a basement. I am thinking two aironet 1600's. What do you think?Let me know if there is some other model I should be looking at.

3 Comments

RV110 Wireless-N VPN Firewall

In the past two months, after upgrading two computers to Windows 10, these computers started losing wireless connectivity.I have firmware version 1.2.2.8 installed.Computers are Dell Inspiron 5759.  T...

0 Comments

Unknown mesh_ssid being broadcast

My customer has a 5520 WLC running 8.10.112.0 with currently 160 x 2802i APs connected in flex connect mode, across multiple sites. Each of the sites has their APs in their own AP group.There are only...

1 Comments

AP not join on 9800

Hi All,We have 9100 AP trying to join on 9800 WLC. When AP try to join controller it gives below error Sending Join request to 172.16.31.66 through port 5254Discarding msg CAPWAP_WTP_EVENT_REQUEST(typ...

2 Comments

WAP150 doesn't save changes

Hello, I hope somebody has a solution for the issue I am facing. I have 2 WAP150's, both with firmware 1.1.2.4, and I am not able to save a specific change. Under Wireless > Radio > Advanced Settings ...

6 Comments

distance between ap 1815i  and camera surveillance

Hello i have acces point 1815i    cisco and we want installed in entreprise and we have camera surveillance wireless  cisco  so i want to know how much distance between ap 1815i  and camera surveillan...

14 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links