cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Join Customer Connection to register!
Wireless - Mobility Blogs
2 Comments
Hi all, I am trying to convert AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 from CAPWAP to ME using this guide https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/mob_exp/1/user_guide/b_ME_User_Guide/getg_start.html#task_7588F4C009744AEFBB9EB754A713E390 I checked my DHCP and... Read More
2 Comments
Hi All, Currently i have a 9800-cl wlc with 2700, 3800 and 9100 series access points (internal APs). All three APs broadcast same SSID with (WPA2/PSK) for come legacy clients which operates on 802.11b. Also I'm using the same RF, site and policy Tags acro... Read More
0 Comments
With the latest security software and the ability to set up in minutes, it's no surprise Meraki Go access points were Cisco's number one seller on Amazon this week. See how Meraki GO works for you
1 Comment
Q1 - Can 8500 WLC do SSID Schedule ? A1 - if Yes, Q2 - what version of sofware do i need to upgrade my WLC ?
3 Comments
Hi Guys, I was looking for a while now over the internet for possible confirmation if this is possible. Bear with me as I am not too well verse in wireless. Is is possible in Mobility Express to integrate to the external DHCP server to serve for the wirel... Read More
Frequent Contributor
0 Comments
We are getting the following error message multiple times on an AP migrated to SD-WAN (travelling via IPSEC instead of previous MPLS WAN Link), meaning encapsulation for CAPWAP + IPSEC Encap. *Aug 19 16:27:36.000: %CAPWAP-3-DATA_KEEPALIVE_ERR: Failed to r... Read More
2 Comments
Hi, I am seeing below error message in 9800 WLAN controller for few clients, DNA Center says group key update timeout. APs are 3802's, any advise would be much appreciated. 2020/08/13 10:16:49.912058 {wncd_x_R0-0}{1}: [client-keymgmt] [17829]: (ERR): MAC:... Read More
2 Comments
Hi, Anybody knows how to pull detailed report that showing all APs CDP neighor switches of WLC? Can see one by one through CDP->AP Neighbor, but we have almost 300 APs and bulk report of that, we have Prime.
1 Comment
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the IOS-XE release 17.3.1 for the Catalyst Wireless Controllers. The new code is now posted on the CCO and can be found at this link: https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286316412/type/28204647... Read More
1 Comment
This tool is essentially used to generate basic and best practice configurations for the 9800 Controller. The basic configurations include Day 0 Config, Central and Local Webauth, Dot1x, PSK etc. The tool uses a GUI format to take input variables for the ... Read More
0 Comments
Do you have hands-on experience with wireless network management? If yes, please participate in this quick online survey. We'd like to understand your wireless network management and job roles that partake in this task. Your feedback will be reviewed and ... Read More
2 Comments
Hello , We faced issues with Cisco AnyConnect when trying to connect at home network. we have 2 scenario Scenario 1: one home network and Cisco AnyConnect gives "limited or no connectivity" error message Scenario 2: multiple networks and Cisco AnyConnect ... Read More
2 Comments
Hello, We're running WLC 9800-40 with version 16.12.2t with SFP-10G-LR-S. I have some questions regarding SFP-10G-LR-S: 1. Is this model supported by Cisco? If not Which model do you recommend for WLC9800-40? 2. Would SFP-10G-LR-S cause issues with upgrad... Read More
6 Comments
Hello, I just received my new 240ac access point!I tried to configure it twice now but each time I set the IP to be static I can wait more than an hour and it is still flashing 3 colors. Last time I lost my patience and after 30min I reseted it and retrie... Read More
0 Comments
I started up my new 9800-40 for exploration. only the Service port patched to local switch and given local IP. I can telnet to it but can't authenticate ssh..The GUI is functional but I do not yet have AAA server data to feed it. I can't ping in or out of... Read More
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad