cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I received error "Bad mzip file -Magic number mismatch when I upgrade to lightweight Ap.

atitpatel1987
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am not able to reload in Access Point and upgrade it to LAP.When ever I do that ,I receive  error "magic number mismatch". My image upload is successful everytime but not able to reload that image.Please suggest me what I have to do for this.Is this due to tftp server ?Should I change tftp server ?

Regards,

Atit

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Good morning

Thanks for using our forum

Hi Atit, my name is Johnnatan and I am part of the Small business Support community. You can download the image again from Cisco.com, probably an error ocurred inthe .zip file, it´s would be very useful if  you provide us your device model and software version.

I hope you find this answer useful,

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it"

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco network support engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Good morning

Thanks for using our forum

Hi Atit, my name is Johnnatan and I am part of the Small business Support community. You can download the image again from Cisco.com, probably an error ocurred inthe .zip file, it´s would be very useful if  you provide us your device model and software version.

I hope you find this answer useful,

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it"

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco network support engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.