Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi!I received my RV180W & started configuring it via web interface.For test purposes I have it connected to a home broadband router (10.10.7.1). I entered a static route in the RV180W which is on the 10.10.10.x. The RV180W WAN port is getting an IP i...

I've got a customer looking to deploy a few WAPs.  I noticed the WDS feature provides seamless roaming.  Both WAPs will be PoE based so I do not need the wireless bridge feature as it seems redundant.  What is the best way to deploy these to present ...

Hi!I used to have a DLINK router which covered my whole house with its Wifi signal. After upgrading to the SRP541W router, only the very close vicinity of the router has any acceptable level of signal to use devices. I seriously need to improve WIFI ...