cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410Ns Stop Broadcasting

gentryma1
Level 1
Level 1

I have two WAP4410Ns (about a month old) running 2.0.4.2.  They both stop transmitting wireless traffic after about 2 days.  The SSIDs (which are normally broadcasted) stop showing up and all wireless devices are disconnected.   When accessing via the wired management interface, everything appears normal.  No errors in the log, device is responsive, etc.  If I reboot it through the Administration menu it reboots and goes back to working normally for about two days.   This is happening with both my WAP4410Ns.  Obviously, it is very annoying.  Does anyone have any suggestions that might fix this issue?  As far as I can find, I am running the latest publicly available firmware. 

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Matt

1 Reply 1

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center.

I notice that you are running the latest FW. Is that what came with the unit or did you do a upgrade from a previous FW. Also did you do a factory reset after the upgrade and then manually reconfigure the unit.

I ask this because it is our policy to to do the factory reset after the upgrade. When you upgrade the FW sometimes configurations will hold some of the old code and the Reset ensures that all configuration are using the updated code.

Eric Moyers
Cisco Network Support Engineer
CCNA, CCNA-Wireless
1-866-606-1866