Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I know Airplay isn't meant to be done across vlans, but surely it should work with things on the same vlan. The 541N's are clustered and have WDS enabled. The wireless VAP's are on the same VLAN, and intervlan routing works. Airplay works if the iDev...

Recently I bought a wireless router CISCO DPC3925, and would like to know whether this device can support wireless printing from my 2 laptops anywhere within my home. I hope someone can advise me on this issue. Currently my DLink DIR-655 can help me ...

I have two WAP4410Ns (about a month old) running 2.0.4.2.  They both stop transmitting wireless traffic after about 2 days.  The SSIDs (which are normally broadcasted) stop showing up and all wireless devices are disconnected.   When accessing via th...

gentryma1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In this network we have a cisco wirelss POE router and three 4400N AP's. All wireless AP's and Router have the same SSID and password. All devices have a static LAN IP address.My problem is when I joing a new device - specifically a printer - I have ...

I have two of these units setup as wireless bridging between two offices across a parking lot (about 25 yards, straight LOS, no obstruction). I am having a lot of problems with one or the other units suddenly stopping to respond. Looking around initi...

We are experiencing issues when we flashed from 2.0.2.1 firmware on our Cisco Small Business WAP4410n to the recently released 2.0.4.2. This is a brand new unit that we received. After flashing from 2.0.2.1, if the SSID Broadcast is set to "Disabled"...

HiI just got 3 AP541, the reason for getting this was the dualband...but has anyone gotten this AP to actually give both 2.4 and 5 GHZ at the same time???I have in my other office a Asus RT56, it costs about 1/3 of the cisco and this supports both 5 ...