Views
Helpful
Replies

WPA150: can't access management web UI after update 1.1.0.9 -> 1.1.2.4

kgardas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've updated my WPA150 from 1.1.0.9 release to 1.1.2.4 and now, when attempting to access management UI it loads the page with Monitor -> Dashboard functionality page selected, but it's kind of darken and in the middle of the page is dialog with rotating progress bar which tells me that "Loading data now, please wait...".

The problem is that it basically stays on it forever (claimed after waiting for it >30 minutes).

The browser accessing management UI is Firefox 75 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

Is this a known breakage? If so, is there any known workaround for this?

Thanks!
Karel

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Have a try with another browser/platform , preferably start with a commonly used solution such as having a test with Chrome from a Windows 10 host.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

For the record I've also tested fresh VMs with freshly loaded firefoxes of those versions:

- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, Firefox 75.0

- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Firefox 75.0

- Oracle Linux 7.8, Firefox 68.7.0esr

and all those were able to use WPA150 Web UI successfully.

So problem is not on WPA150, but on my workstation firefox which is probably overloaded or WPA150 UI does not play well with adblock or other extensions which are installed there.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Have a try with another browser/platform , preferably start with a commonly used solution such as having a test with Chrome from a Windows 10 host.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Indeed! Chrome on Windows 10 is working well. Thanks for the hint, was not expecting to have such issues with Firefox.

For the record I've also tested fresh VMs with freshly loaded firefoxes of those versions:

- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, Firefox 75.0

- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Firefox 75.0

- Oracle Linux 7.8, Firefox 68.7.0esr

and all those were able to use WPA150 Web UI successfully.

So problem is not on WPA150, but on my workstation firefox which is probably overloaded or WPA150 UI does not play well with adblock or other extensions which are installed there.

tkalfaoglu
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue on my 3925..

Version 15.4(3)M3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

I tried it from chromium and from firefox.. when I go to the Dashboard page all the icons flash fine for a second, and then it goes into an animated "Loading...."  state. and it never finishes loading!