Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

we have inherited a bunch of Aironet AIR-CAP2702E-B-K9 AP'S and need to figure out how to configure and set them up.  is there some server level management software for this that we can get a download link for ? I searched and found some note about n...

alykhans by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody! I have a problem in CBW 240AC-G , the led is not blinking any more, it's just light red constantly. no signal from port 2 1G, it doesn't give any act light. I tried to get it into wireless but there is no SSID appeared.I'm trying to upl...

ahmedaqsa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Does the CB150-AX, in its factory state, tag its traffic with VLAN ID 1 when it is first configured or is the traffic untagged?I'm trying to configure a CB150-AX with a Juniper EX 2200C and I need to know if I configure a trunk port at the outset, do...

Hello  i has a Cisco partnership in the past that was cancelled but now i am trying to return to but everytime than i go in the Partner Self service Cisco Registration have an error than cannot allow me to continue, the error is showed in the Screens...

image.png image.png
2602i by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 140AC DNS error?

I have a 140AC and when trying to update the firmware from within the AP UI, I select cisco.com, I get the following error when trying to check for an update:DNS: IP Address Not FoundThe problem is that I cannot find anywhere in the setup to define D...

Hello everyone,I created two WLANs ( one for internal use and the other for guest). Tagged each network to an specific VLAN. I can see both SSIDs being broadcasted, but the issue is that the guest SSID is getting the wrong ip addressing , it getting ...

I have a 145AC access point and 3 142ACMs. Above message appears when Cisco Business Wireless App launches. I'm guessing this is caused by the recent change of Bell Giga Modem. 145AC is connected to a Trendnet TPE-TG160g POE switch.

Screenshot_20230410-154327.png
RAJACAN by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes