cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

150AX Disabled WLAN

ST9753
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 150AX and two mesh extenders. I run three WLAN's with three SSID's mapped to three VLANs. About a week ago I noticed the devices I use on two of the WLAN's were not connecting to the WiFi. I did the usual power the device down, etc etc. Finally I deleted the WiFi network from the device and tried to add it back but it told me that SSID could not be found. At this point I log into the access point and to my horror, the two WLAN's that my devices could not connect to were both disabled under WLAN's in the GUI. I have not logged into the access point in nearly 6 months and I'm trying to sort out of there's some bug that would literally turn two of my three WLAN's off. If not then I might have an intruder. If anyone else has experienced this or can point me in the right direction that would be awesome otherwise I'm looking at buying all new hardware just to be safe.

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Always a good idea to use the latest firmware on those devices (if applicable) ; and check if that can help , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card