cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3502E vs 1252

ivelasco
Level 1
Level 1

para un ambiente rudo como humedad, bajas temperaturas, corrosion,  vapor,  cual de los dos equipos recomendarian?,  independientmente del CleanAir,

y la desventaja de que el 3500 solo trabaja como ligero.

cual de los dos recoemnarian

revisando el Datasheet de cada equipo, ambos trabajan en las mismas especificaciones de humedad, temperatura, etc.

2 Replies 2

ivelasco
Level 1
Level 1

im talking about a environment very hard like a refregerator.

such as humidity, low temperatures, corrosion, steam, which of the two devices would you recommend? regardless of Cleaner

and the disadvantage of the 3500 only works as a lightweight.

which of the two recoemnarian

which is your advice? 3502E or 1252.

Datasheet reviewing each device, both working on the same specifications as humidity, temperature, etc..

There are a number of ways to deploy the AP and antenna and depending on your specifications.  Things for you to consider:

1.  You can install the AP outside of the refrigerator.  The optional antennas will be inside the refrigerator and you drill holes to allow the cables through.  You can use low-temperature sealant to close the holes down to a minimum.  This could work if size (l x w x h) of your "refer" isn't that big/large that you don't need to put antennas and AP in the middle.

2.  If you will need more than 12 APs then it's good to get WLC (I'm not going to recommend 2125 because it's not worth it.  Go for the WLC 5508 instead.)

3.  3500 doesn't support autonomous IOS.  The only thing that sets the 3500 from the rest is CleanAir.  Whether or not you need CleanAir is up to you.  In my personal opinion, I'd recommend it.

4.  Settle on what kind of antenna you will need.  Why?  Because the 3500e and 1260 will support external antenna up to 6 dBi gain or less.

5.  The 1250 will support higher gain antenna BUT it will require 20.0 watts of PoE to work optimally..  If your switch can't work above 20.0 watts then you'll need PWR-INJ4 power injector to power it up.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card