cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a wireless guest-net where the password expires each month.I have been asked to have a second password for the guest net that doesn'texpire for a year. I am pretty sure this can't be done. But I have been asked to look for other options. The ...

I need a very robust commercial grade WiFi solution that will support up to 40 concurrent Users. It is a relatively small office environment but there are six large rooms separated with (of course) walls. It's all one floor. Currently there are about...

Hello, We recently recieved several WiSM2's and at this moment configuring the controllers for the AP602 office extend as well as the regular internal WLAN's. Because we use internal IP's for the management interface, we have to use an external IP on...

Hello,Anyone have an example of a configuration where i have a Cisco 1140 connected with a trunk to one router and with the Cisco 1140 i broadcast one SSID per vlan, one with WPA2 and other "open".?. I ask because i see that when i turn on cipher, i ...

mplaksin0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just moved to new ip address and subnet. On the controller interface which I gave the  AP manager 10.100.0.38 and the management 10.100.0.39. From windows 2008 NAP  authenication, which IP do I point to? Thanks

Hello,One of our customers have one Cisco WLC 2100 (firmware 5.2) with 4 AP Mesh 1522, in a city deployment. In order to achieve local regulatory, has to implement bandwidth limitations per user.I got screen captures of WLC QoS Profiles options, with...

In WLC 5508 >  All APs > Details for APe8b7.489e.2470 > High AvailabilityI want to make sure I understand AP Failover Priority.I have two WLC 5508s in same MobilityGroup/redundancy on campus.  Each WLC has 50 AP license with 50 APs registered.  If WL...

I have recently upgraded my Windows server to 7.0.116.0. When looking under Clients and choosing one I notice I cannot disable clients anymore.Why would this be removed and what would be the replacement?

Resolved! network key

hi,can we enable network key based on per user basis?I have wlc 4404 ans AP 1242.when i enable encryption, it asks for network key and this key is common for all users.is there any way of creating a one time key when user try to connect to wireless n...

When this started, I cannot be sure, but it has been working for sometime now and cannot understand where the problem is.There is one guest interface, one guest WLAN. The WLAN is set with a DHCP override address of the guest interface. But it no long...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card