Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9800-CL 17.6.4 mac filtering can access different WLAN SSID

Hi All,
I have two SSID with diferent policy profile and WLAN Profile their deploy in flex connect local switching centralized authentication. lets say they are SSID A and SSID B. and This is local auhtentication method not using radius.
I already configure the attribute and mac filtering device for:
mac address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:x1 for access SSID A
mac address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:x2 for access SSID B
But device mac address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:x1 still can access to SSID

Attached the configuration

6 Replies 6

i mean, that device xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:x1 can also connected to SSID B

Hello

In Policy tab, did you assign the policy profile to your WLAN ?

And in Security AAA, Authorization you need to create a method list and associate with a type which is "network" and group type as "Local."

In Adcanced tab of AAA config, you need to create an Atribute list name and associate with SSID.

Here is a guide for you.

https://0x2142.com/how-to-catalyst-9800-mac-filtering/ 

Hi Flavio Miranda,

I already config and assign policy profile for WLAN use different policy profile.
I also already assign authorization methode using network and local to WLAN security.

Thanks and regards,

If you followed all that steps it should work.  Maybe this is a case for TAC

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Have a checkup of the controller configuration with (CLI) : show tech wireless  , feed the output into :
                                https://cway.cisco.com/wireless-config-analyzer/

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Joseph Widowski
Level 1
Level 1

Need to enable AAA override on the policy profile

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card