cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AIR-AP1852E-E-K9 Automonus Best config for High Density with highest client transfer rate

Hi all,

after some trouble I was able to migrate my AIR-AP1852E-E-K9 from CAPWAP to Autonomous.

It is now running AIR-AP1850-K9-8.2.100.0.tar (I know it is outdated but it's the only I was able to get not having a smartnet).

I've some questions related to configuration right now.

1. When can I check if the AP is configured for High Density? (if cli i need the command, on the web gui i don't see anything related to that)

2. I need to configure the AP to work for demoing on stage in a crowded environment 200+ humans in the same space with their handled devices. AP will cover only some few (2 to 5) devices used on stage for demoing. Any advice on how to configure the AP?I made an initial configuration where, on the web gui, on Wireless Settings --> Access Points - > Edit (on the only one AP I've) 802,11a7n7ac Radio I set Channel Width to 80 Mhz.

3. If, with that config, I go to check Monitoring --> Network Summary --> Clients --> my client details:
          AP Max Configured 1300 Mbps
          Client Max Capbility 867 Mbps
          Client Actual Rate 433 Mbps

3.1 How can I increase the client actual rate to reach 867 Mbps?

3.2 After some minutes, if a check again Monitoring --> Network Summary --> Clients --> my client details, I see

AP Max Configured 217 Mbps
                    Client Max Capbility 144 Mbps
                    Client Actual Rate 144 Mbps

And on Wireless Settings --> Access Points - > Edit (on the only one AP I've) 802,11a7n7ac Radio I see that Channel Width is set to to 20 Mhz.

Is that behavior correct? How can I set the best performance for my client?

Thank you

-g

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card