cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know if TPC changes, from RRM, cause disconnects of the client and make them roam? I noticed when I manually change the TPC for a radio it disassociates and moves to another AP. Thanks!

Resolved! Cisco 2504 WLC

I could not get to the GUI of 2504 WLC. I set the MGT IP address to 192.168.99.24, DHCP set 192.168.99.25. I set my interface port on PC to 192.168.99.26. Then I set my URL to 192.168.99.24 and I still could get to the GUI. I connected my Ethernet ca...

Hi to all,We bought two cleanair APs to install in a difficult environment. I've some questions regarding the Radio monitoring rapid update page on the wlc.- If I look at the legend next to the graph named 'non-wifi channel utilization', i've somethi...

theophile by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I just have Setup one WLC 2504 with LAP AIR-AP2702I-UXK9 Now i have the following symptoms: Led do not stop Flashing between red and green. The LAP have successfully joined the Controller and i am able to connect to the SSID to ,- and i  got the...

I have a cisco vMSE running the cmx analytics version 8, the vMSE is a low end I was checkinng a cisco´c documentation and I can saw that the low end is not rupport the CMX license, but if I look at the vMSE license I can look the cmx analytics, so w...

we have WLC (catalyst 3850) which we try to register access-point 1702i  but unfortunately they join and leave every now and then. we have the latest image for WLC and the AP's yet they can't register. please help if anyone have clue of this.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card