Views
Helpful
Replies

Aironet factory IOS image (1262N)

karlosthehat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

Quick question. I was given a working Aironet 1262N without realising it had a lightweight image loaded. As it is EOL I can't get the autonomous image anywhere, without resorting to other methods (which I would not do, for obvious reasons).

I then found a new, unused one in original packaging. Does anyone know what type of image comes preloaded with a new AP? Cisco documentation seems to suggest autonomous, but I can't be 100% certain and I don't want to open it up until I am sure. I want to set this up as an autonomous AP with POE.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

karlosthehat
Level 1
Level 1

I answered my own question. It is a LAP1262N so it has the lightweight image loaded by default. I have found one which has the autonomous image flashed before it was EOL.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

karlosthehat
Level 1
Level 1

I answered my own question. It is a LAP1262N so it has the lightweight image loaded by default. I have found one which has the autonomous image flashed before it was EOL.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: