cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Wireless WLC Visibility

HelloI want in-depth visibility into my wireless network such as application visibility, connectivity issues, coverage emails, alerts and email notification if any goes down.I know Cisco Prime can do above functions but it is already EOL. So what is ...

techno.it by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Selecting Outdoor and Indoor AP

Hello Experts,I am new to wireless world and one of the customer has asked for a BOM for Wireless AP and Antenna.This is a production site and there are some areas where we need to consider Outdoor AP.For indoor AP I have shortlisted C9117AXI-E (Site...

NGeo171 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WIFI planning

I've worked with the AiroNet 1830's and 50's for a little while now, but they've all been on a single LAN,  I would like to use the same AP's to offer both public and private access.  I assume I'd need a layer 3 switch to do this?  If so, how complic...

ZakmanZ by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco WLC 2504 RTOS

Hi, I have this error with cisco 2504: Loading primary image (Image not found) ** Unable to read "linux.pri.img" from ide 0:2 **** Launch failure ** Loading backup image (Image not found) ** Unable to read "linux.bak.img" from ide 0:2 **** Launch fai...

Logging configuration modification commands on WLC

Hi Guys, Our customer has a WLC 5508 running 8.5.151.0 fw version. There are many local management users on the controller, most of them has only ro access. However now our customer would like to have rw access to WLC. Is it possible WLC logs all com...

schulcz by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers