cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2504 WLC running 8.3.150 code with 1552 and 1572 AP joining but for some reason the 1562E are not joining. The AP are on the same management IP as the WLC, I have added the mac address of the AP to the WLC via this process { Security -> Ap p...

SZI by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,  i am not sure if this query should be posted here in this forum. I attempted for exam 300-430 two days back but unfortunately failed. Could anyone please suggest if i need to pay again exam fee for second attempt OR cisco give second chance...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked with exploring other wireless vendors and have spoken with Meru regarding their unique approach to a single channel environment. Does anyone have any experience, insites, good/bad info regarding Meru?I have this so far:http://www.u...

I did an upgrade of CPI from 3.8 to 3.9 today. I did a backup of the 3.8 setup and restored it to the new 3.9 VM setup. It now seems that after the upgrade, all APs (we have around 3000 in the network), have 'lost' their map location. They all come u...

HI Site survey can provide interference info, and WLC(new version) also can does it. Sometimes I notice the interference almost does not exist when we check Interference in WLC(new version), however it shows strong CCI/ACI if we do side survey for th...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So if I set channels to 80 or 160 I cant seem to break the 600-700Mbit upload/download with the 9130ax aps, yes I'm using AX enabled devices that when tested on a router from netgear I get 900+ in most cases Also, how do I make it use 80+80 bypassing...

TechDude by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have some question regarding roaming which confuses me. -Is the Roaming decision is decided by the client ? or the WLC ? what the threshold value on the client roaming section in the wireless tab refers to? -I was performing some debugs ...

xZamalek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have WLC 5520 and AP 3800. One concept is not very clear. The below screenshot shows the two interferences expression at the same WLC. The first AP interference in the top picture is about 83% and the first AP interferences in the bottom pictur...

Capture.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card