Views
Helpful
Replies

Autonomous AP IOS Software

apartida1
Level 1
Level 1

Buen día,

Quiero saber si alguien me puede apoyar con la descarga del Autonomous AP IOS Software (ap3g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.JBB6.tar), el cual es para el AP 2602i, les agradeceria mucho si alguien pudiera ayudarme con esta descarga.

7 Replies 7

You need to have support contract with Cisco to download these software. If you do not have any try to approach your local Cisco partner and seek help from them.

I want to know if anyone can support me with the discharge of Autonomous AP IOS Software ( ap3g2 - k9w7 - tar.153-3.JBB6.tar ) , which is for the AP 2602i , I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with this download.

gracias por tu respuesta.

You Can download the file from the below link and as said You need to have support contract with Cisco to download these software.

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284006697&softwareid=280775090&release=15.3.3-JBB5&flowid=29981

gracias por tu respuesta.

Bienvenido
por favor los mensajes útiles y marcar la respuesta como correcta

I need to download this file but I dont have this service contract Cisco 1142 Autonomous AP IOS Software

apartida1
Level 1
Level 1

Gracias a todos por sus respuestas, les comento que ya he solucionado mi problema, saludos.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card