cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community, I have two 1572eac outdoor Access points and I want to configure them as a bridge between to buildings. Both of them are booting a LWAPP-Image, but I want them to be autonomous. Directory of flash:/ 2    -rwx  64        <date>      ...

We have 2 wlc, one virtual and one 2504 After power outage all the APs join the virtual instead of the AP WHICH RELATED to 2504 have different subnet  i changed the ip, default gateway and controller manually  i still have the same problem, all ap jo...

radwango1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We received a new wap321 and want to install in standalone mode, without wireless controller. Can not access the web interface. (Page not found). It looks like the http service on the AP is not running. I tried to access via serial cable. I can ...

rsantos02 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I plan to setup a wireless network with a cisco wireless controller attached to a cisco anchor controller using mobility tunnels.  I plan to use 802.1x auth for the WLAN. My question: Does the user authentication for the WLAN come from the local o...

I've paired my iPhone with my 8851 IP phone successfully, and everything seems to be working as expected except making and receiving calls. I can make a call or answer a call from the 8851 using the iPhone line, and I can hear the other party fine bu...

We have 2 buildings and 2 sets of Wifi controllers; with a single RF group.  5508's have been around longer, and when 5520's came online the 5508 became RRM RF Master for both. We "upgraded" the 5508's from 8.1.131.0 to 8.0.140.0; and RRM took over a...

Hello. Using Mobility Express 8.3.102.0 with 1832 AP I can't enter the detailed information of the rogue devices. Just nothing happens when i click on the Rogues summary window through any kind of browser.

I have 8 1852i access points.  I want to use them as a stand alone system with one of them as the controller.  Does anyone have a configuration sheet on this? 

cochran-j by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have used the AIR-AP2800-K9-ME-8-3-112-0.zip package to update Cisco my wireless access points (AIR-AP2802i-E-K9). Of my three APs, two succeeded but one failed and is unable to boot - error message attached. Please can anyone assist with the r...

AvdVyver by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card