Helpful
Replies

Azure SSO login fails after MFA

jjeffery
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I've followed these two articles to set up SSO logins:

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Managing_Dashboard_Access/Configuring_SAML_SSO_with_Azure_AD

Tutorial: Azure Active Directory single sign-on (SSO) integration with Meraki Dashboard - Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Learn

After which, launching the new URL seems to work in that it asks for my account name, then my password, then asks for my Duo MFA preference (I choose 'Push'), then reacts as expected after I confirm the Duo prompt on my phone...then it errors out with this message:

Meraki SSO fail.png

Azure Sign-in logs show "Success". The Meraki Dashboard login attempts only logs our primary 'local' account logins. I don't know where else to look!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jjeffery
Level 1
Level 1

@marce1000 While that article didn't DIRECTLY provide the solution (most of it relates to a Duo DAG, which we don't use), it did enough to lead me to the SAML login history page which showed this:

Meraki SAML error.png

Which itself was enough to point me back to the 'App roles' blade in Azure to change the value "meraki.write" to "meraki_write", which, as you can see, is now working.

Cheers, Marce!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://help.duo.com/s/article/5594?language=en_US

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

jjeffery
Level 1
Level 1

@marce1000 While that article didn't DIRECTLY provide the solution (most of it relates to a Duo DAG, which we don't use), it did enough to lead me to the SAML login history page which showed this:

Meraki SAML error.png

Which itself was enough to point me back to the 'App roles' blade in Azure to change the value "meraki.write" to "meraki_write", which, as you can see, is now working.

Cheers, Marce!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card