cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi In mobility express GUI in RF profiles "Maximum clients per radio" limit is set to 200but in cli it is showing below.(Cisco Controller) >show advanced 802.11b profile globalDefault 802.11b AP performance profiles802.11b Global Interference thresho...

Wonxie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have tons of 9120's on the 8540 but the 9130 AP doesn't make it past the Discovery. I haven't gotten a hit yet on a search.[*10/20/2022 17:55:58.7157][*10/20/2022 17:55:58.7157] CAPWAP State: Discovery[*10/20/2022 17:55:58.7164] Discovery failed 7 ti...

jtpntx by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 x 1gbps upstream LAG to Provider and it is heavily utilising the following on the ports:Port 1 - 100% with dropped packetsPort 2 - 2% UtilisationCisco's default hash algorithm for Port-Channels appears to be IP based and therefore will utili...

CliveG by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there any way, using the Catalyst 9800 WLC's to configure a critical access policy to enable clients that authenticate with 802.1X to access the network when the RADIUS server is down? On the wired, we can select this to place users in a certa...

Aileron88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone deployed vWLC on Azure Cloud Service? Any limitations, known issues etc that could make an appliance a better choice?

I am in the process of implementing a new flexconnect deployment between four buildings all connected to a single HA pair.I would like to use a unique native vlan on each of the four buildings.Will using a different native vlan on each building cause...

Hi, Wondering if anyone else is seeing increasing  issues with connectivity to their guest wifi networks..We have a fairly straightforward setup - A guest ssid with captive portal that requires a user to enter an email address to login. We have a pai...

delpo40 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.does clients like a laptop with windows/mac or a portable device with android/iphone etc also have the country restrictions in place ?say  a device wifi 5ghz band is restricted to specific country ?any way we can get what regulatory domian my lapt...

Wonxie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card