cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We've just started using NAC to register our students and found a strange thing occuring. If a user is near 2 AP's and registers his laptop on one of them, when the reg system deauth's him to switch him to a 'safe' vlan, the laptop switches to anothe...

jfergle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good dayRecently my WLC 4402 started losing Aps,i cleared all the configs in the WLC and reconfigured the WLC,now its unable to discover APs,Does anyone know what might be causing the problem.

akobwaycct by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with my wireless network were the client can connect using WEP to the AP's but they are not being assigned an ip Address from the DHCP pool on the core switch. I have looked in the logs on the eight AP's and cannot see any errors...

Is there a way to stop the WLC advertising all the configured WLANS (SSID's) on every LWAPP AP? We have a WLC controlling several LAPs at different sites, but i only want the WLAN SSID's that are relevant to each site to be advertised on that AP. I k...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to enable POE on our three new Aironet 1130ag but they fail to get the power from 6500 switches which have WS-X6348 modules and WS-F6K-VPWR sub modules. I disabled power injector and tried power negotiation and pre-standard compatibil...

rmirian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,in your opinion what should happen if i use 7921 and AP with 12.3(7)JA.(i.e they register but don't work fine or they don't register at all)thx.......

Hello.Has anyone used a 1522 AP?If so has anyone tried an SFP module other then a 100BX-U and 100BX-D.Just curious.

timkaye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The application is to provide wireless in three conference rooms, rooms are 20' x 50', on three floors, each conference rooms is stacked nearly on top of each other. Total concurrent connections to any one point <30. Total concurrent connects to the ...

Just saw that WLC 5.0.148.0 release notes were posted today.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/release/notes/crn501480.htmlLooks like some very important updates. Can't wait for the software to go live.

Hi,I am trying to configure a pair of Aironet AP1231G as a wireless bridge.Both ap's are loaded with software ver 12.3(8)JEC.As I am using external antennas I need to select the primary antenna port for both Tx & Rx.This option is listed on the web i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card