Level 1

good day 

i need your help with getting below certifcates 

RF TEST REPORTS.
EMC TEST REPORTS.
SAFETY AND HEALTH TEST REPORTS
C9130AXI-H
Model: C9130AXI-H - Cisco Catalyst 9130 WiFi 6 Access Point

we have imported 13 piecs of access point model C9130AXI-H from China to Jordan, it was requested to have a techincal test by the Jordanian standards and metrology commission so they wont provide the approval unless we provided them with up mentioned certificates.

will appreciate receiving them and your comments with due all respect.

to ease contact you can find my email and cell number 

mais.s@pureline-log.com

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please contact the Cisco Account Manager or SE or the in-country/region wireless PSS and they can provide the necessary documentation.

View solution in original post

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Leo is correct - using -H APs in Jordan will be illegal so Cisco will never provide any authorisation to use that product in Jordan!
Refer to https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/assets/prod/wireless/wireless-compliance-tool/index.html
to identify the correct Regulatory Domain of APs for your country.  As Leo says in this case for Jordan you should be using C9130AXI-E only.  No other 9130 SKU is approved for use in Jordan.

Ask your supplier for a refund or replacement with C9130AXI-E.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please contact the Cisco Account Manager or SE or the in-country/region wireless PSS and they can provide the necessary documentation.

maissub
Level 1
Level 1

dear Leo

good day

thank you to reply, i am very new here, how can i contact SE or the in-country/region wireless PSS

The Cisco office in Amman, Jordan has a phone number:  +962 6 460 4400

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@maissub wrote:

C9130AXI-H

we have imported 13 piecs of access point model C9130AXI-H from China to Jordan

Jordan has a Regulatory Domain of -E but the APs imported to Jordan has a Regulatory Domain of -H (China & Bahrain). 

What country are the APs intended to be installed?

yes dear i am aware of that, thats why we are requested to provide 

DOC, RF, EMC and saftey sheet.

thats why i basically entered here trying to het certificates of -H to Jordan.

is there any possible that you can provide me with?

No, you do not understand. 

-H is not for Jordan.  Turning on an AP not for Jordan means the radios will be disabled.  Cisco is not going to be able to help.  The vendor who sold you the APs should have asked you WHERE the APs are meant to be installed and should never have shipped an AP with the wrong Regulatory Domain.

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Leo is correct - using -H APs in Jordan will be illegal so Cisco will never provide any authorisation to use that product in Jordan!
Refer to https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/assets/prod/wireless/wireless-compliance-tool/index.html
to identify the correct Regulatory Domain of APs for your country.  As Leo says in this case for Jordan you should be using C9130AXI-E only.  No other 9130 SKU is approved for use in Jordan.

Ask your supplier for a refund or replacement with C9130AXI-E.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card