cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't add CISCO MSE 10.2 to CISCO Prime

guzmanmonne
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed a CISCO PI 3.0 on our facilities to maintain the configurations of our CISCO devices and to control two wireless controllers.

The discovery process worked correctly and I was able to add both controllers to the CISCO PI.

When I tried to add my CISCO MSE to the PI I hit a wall. I tried to look around for a solution but none work. When I try to add the MSE, I fill the inputs and then an error shows saying:

"No response from Server. It may be unreachable, or server is down or HTTPS connection to server failed."

I can't make anything from this since from the PI I can ping them and the MSE is up and working.

Does anybody knows what the problem is?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There is no integration between PI & CMX 10.x. So you do  not want to do this.

Only thing you want to do is give PI credential when setting up CMX while synchronize maps & controller information onto CMX.

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

There is no integration between PI & CMX 10.x. So you do  not want to do this.

Only thing you want to do is give PI credential when setting up CMX while synchronize maps & controller information onto CMX.

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

Ok, great!

I didn't knew that.

Thank you.

any suggestions on doing this procedure?

Please open a new thread with more details about your used products and what you try to achieve.

Sir I have also recieved same error. Could you please explain the resolution in more details.

Thank you

Jun Zhou
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Now you can do it with PI3.2 abover and CMX10.3 abover.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card