cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two 1572EAC AP's configured as a point-to-point bridge; each using a AIR-ANT2588P3M-N= antenna.  The antennas are connected to ANT ports 1-3.  We are running a standalone image--so no WLC in play.  We are only using the 5GHz Dot11Radio.  I hav...

AlexZmann by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We cannot login to our Prime these days, due to the following error message: {"message":"Could not open Hibernate Session for transaction; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Cannot open connection"} We haven't ch...

Hi sir:My WLC 4400 have run the os 4.2.207.54, my ap type is AP1020.And client user authentication by web-auth.Sometimes my user complain cannot login web authentication, because he connot open the web login page. And I try to monitor the WLC by SNMP...

Hi everyone,I assume this information must exist... I just cannot locate it. Customer purchasing two 5760 WLCs:1     AIR-CT5760-500-K91     AIR-CT5760-HA-K9I am looking for info on how to configure these 2 WLCs to work together.  How do you inform th...

rteel by Level 1
  • 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a doubt concerning the logging in WLC's or mobility express. When we want to check the logs, I've noticed we don't have very old logs but only recent ones. How could we know the storage available for logs ? Is it possible to configure...

Hi,I was trying to find some apps for iPad/iPad mini which are useful in conducting a wireless site-survey. Any app which will scan air and gives list of available wireless networks along with their  RSSI/SNR values.I found one app WIFI Analyzer, but...

Hello, everyone; I found a problem, see the MSE unreachable on the PI, and also shows that the WLC is not synchronized, may I ask what is the problem? Is there any solution? Also, what information should I collect if I need to troubleshoot? I do not ...

Hi in our project WLC is added in the PI 3.1  and APS are syc  . In site survey like Ekhau i upload the single floor map and do the survey and generate the reports. But in PI we have to   select first building or campus then in that floor Maps upload...

Hi guys, we're having 5508 wifi controlles thus running our APs in lightweight mode. For a special office location I would need a repeater for the wifi signal. No forward on ethernet port of the AP, only wifi extension. Is it possible to leave the ro...

jayage by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to create a voucher with keys that are a mixture of numbers and letters? I can only get them to generate as numeric.

Hi In router or switches, we do not need to take care of certificate when upgrading ios. Do you you think we also do not need to take care of certificate etc when upgrading code 8.0.152.0 in WLC5500(in redundancy) ?. Thank you.

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ISE

We are currently using Cisco 1702i access point which is adopted to Cisco WLC & Cisco ISE is integrated to the Cisco WLC.   We do having scenario where rooted android devices or jailbroken IOS(apple) devices shouldn’t be able to access my wireless ne...

Hello We are looking to implement three AP (1530 with 2504 WLC) in an outside open space and have a quick question on the backhaul. We don't want to use any of the 5.8 Ghz backhaul frequencies. As of WLC 8.2, i believe we can use the 2.4 Ghz as a bac...

mlsc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card