cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you config a AIR-LAP1262N-T-K9 as a stand alone?

Hi guys, i try to configure this equippament for use wi-fi , but i dont know how change a original mode for a stand alone.

any body knows how to solve this?

5 Replies 5

Oleg Volkov
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello.

You must change firmware from LAP to Autonomous, You must have tftp server. I use FreeBSD with alias on interface 10.0.0.2 , then press MODE button and connect power to AP. And view message on console , and view log on TFTP server. Your AP try to get xxx.default firmware from TFTP. Rename autonomous firmware to this and put it to TFTP and try to upgrade again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helping seriously ill children, all together. All information about this, is posted on my blog

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

here is good guide convert to Autonomous mode :

https://mrncciew.com/2013/12/13/ap-conversion-using-mode-button/

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
I think the issue is you might not be able to download the autonomous image. You have to have a valid support contract to access the download for specific devices. Like the others mention, just search for the following and you will find videos, etc on how to do it.

convert lightweight to autonomous
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

good morning ,yeah, how do i take this contract? because the product support is over and hes dont give me the firmware.

does If i take contract they give me an archive?

contact local cisco partners to help you with the contract or smartnet contract.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: