cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a prime infrastructure (virtual) v2.2 but I'm going to migrate to v3.5. if I download a backup of the 2.2 prime this is compatible with v3.5 ??? if so, what happens with the license also comes in the backup ???How long will it take to download...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all! New 1832/1852 APs  are able to chose the controller among themselves and work without hardware WLC.So do they in Mobility Express connected mode have any disadvantages compared to hardware solution? Specifically I have a network of ten 1832i...

mm0nst3rr by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help. Set up basic config but AP will not join. *spamApTask2: Jun 27 11:46:04.953: 70:b3:17:06:99:92 DTLS keys for Control Plane are plumbed successfully for AP 192.168.1.199. Index 3 *spamApTask2: Jun 27 11:46:04.953: 70:b3:17:06:99:92 DTLS ...

tyaansana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TO BE CLEAR: I am attempting to setup my WLC to authenticate management users via my RADIUS server which runs on windows server 2012 R2 NPS. This topic seems like it should be so simple.  tick the option in the RADIUS configuration to allow managemen...

Resolved! FRA Segmentation?

Hi All, is there a possibility to activate FRA, depending on AP Group Membership? In some Cases FRA works against us, so the possibility to turn it on or off depending on AP Group or physical Location would be nice. TiA and BR, Michael

We are happy to announce the second refresh of 8.8MR2 Interim build (8.8.114.132) for PRODUCTION deployments.   Access Request: http://cs.co/88Mr2InterimAccess  (Within 24 hours access to software download will be given)   Software Image Download: ht...

HiWe have 400+ ap in flexconnect mode. Someone mentioned predownload the image on the ap. is better and faster?Thanks in advance

PaulHam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is it possible to deploy a Cisco CMX 1.4 on Vmware Cloud using the Single Host option (https://cloud.vmware.com/vmc-aws/get-started) ? Thanks! Best regards,

Hi,I would like to set up the following,1. set trunk on the AP and LAN switch2. configure the client obtain ip address from my wired network (vlan 5, ip 192.168.10.0/24)3. configure the management vlan 6, ip address 10.10.10.1The wireless clients wil...

Hey guys,Does anyone happen to know if Meraki MR access points support submitting credentials to the connected switchport via EAP/802.1X so that the AP itself can authenticate to ISE? I know that traditional LWAPs from Cisco support this (see:https:/...

Hi all,I've just bought a Cisco AP Aironet 1852. I'm trying to configure it but I can't in any way:- Cable console seems not working (using putty, used a lot of times before. The cable is not the Cisco official cable, but it's a RS232 to RJ45 cable c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card