cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot convert from CAPWAP to Mobility Express

jason-feng
Level 1
Level 1

I converted some of my AP 1830 to CAPWAP some time ago and left only two APs running Mobility Express (ME Capable) to server controller purpose. However, I found I couldn't SSH to the IP address of those CAPWAP AP anymore.  So I am thinking to convert them back into ME.  But when I use the Mobility Express web GUI and click "Convert to ME" button, it tells "No APs are selected. Select one or more APs to conversion" even though I do have a CAPWAP AP selected.  I am running the latest ME firmware.  Any help is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jason-feng
Level 1
Level 1

Never mind. I figured out. I accidentally downloaded latest 8.5.xxx.x firmware and installed over my existing but older 8.10.xxx.x firmware. After I revert back to 8.10.xxx.x, all works.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jason-feng
Level 1
Level 1

Never mind. I figured out. I accidentally downloaded latest 8.5.xxx.x firmware and installed over my existing but older 8.10.xxx.x firmware. After I revert back to 8.10.xxx.x, all works.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: