cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AIR-AP1252AG-A-K9 Access Point

mohammed-amjad
Level 1
Level 1

I have AIR-AP1252AG-A-K9 Access Point and AIR-ANT5135D-R Antenna but when i connect this antenna 5GHZ is not showing in my computer only showing 2GHZ.  Please help me in this issue

22 Replies 22

Is that the WPAv2 in the drop down menu setting.... I saw WPA, WPAv1 and WPAv2, did not equate that too WPA-2..... Please tell me its one in the same so I can get started with wiping the embarrasment away....

yes, yes it is.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So no need to upgrade the software. Is there an upgrade for the 1252 that I might consider and what are the advantages to the change if you dont mind.... Thanks again for your reply...

best bet is to read the release notes, see what bug fixes are out there. but i'm a big believer in if it ain't broke don't fix it. 

HTH,
Steve

HTH,
Steve

Couldnt agree with you more on that. Thanks a million...

Hey Steve, would the same apply to an air-ap1131abg, the WPAv2 is WPA-2...

yes, will be true for any AP that supports WPAv2

HTH,
Steve

Also, I see a Globe and Anchor for your icon....... Army Tomb Guard here. Thank you kindly for your service Marine

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card