cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Aironet 1852 Access Point iPhone Connection Issues

ptlapa
Level 1
Level 1

Our Cisco Aironet 1852 access point has worked for almost two years without any issues.  But just this week all our iPhone users in my small office are having issues connecting.  The iPhone will display "Invalid Password" and repeated attempts to re-enter the password do not work.  Then after trying to reboot the access point, the iPhone itself, and a few other suggestions (like turning WIFI off/on) the iPhone will 'sometimes' connect and work for a short while.  But then (usually the next day) the same thing will happen again.  The strange thing is that Android and other Windows clients continue to connect and work normally.  The access point is running 8.5.151.0 using WPA2Personal.   The iPhones are a mix of 6,8, and 10xr's.   There isn't much I haven't already tried in the Mobility Express web admin site, but the site only provides a very small set of configuration features.  Any suggestions on what else I might try?

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Difficult to tell , but there is always a causal reason as to why  something happens. I would try with a more recent version of mobility express software, if available and or applicable. That does not address the  why , but it is advisable to check if the connectivity issues remain. 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card