cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

88MR1 Interim/Beta Build Availability

We are pleased to announce the fourth 88MR1 Interim/Beta (8.8.114.48) for production deployment.   Base Code: 8.8.100.0 First Beta Build: 8.8.104.40 Latest Beta Build: 8.8.114.48 (8.8MR1 Interim/Beta Release 3rd Refresh.)   Note: 1. Release 8.8MR1(8....

pbaragur by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Apple to Google device communication

Here is the scenario: I have a student who has 3 devices, an iPhone, a Google Chromecast, and a Google home. She registers all 3 devices in ISE, mydevices, they show up in her portal and on my dashboard correctly. All 3 showing the same, correct subn...

n+1 Geographically Separate

Hello Experts. I need to configure and scenario with two or three primaries WLCs and one back up WLC. I already read posts about how to configure HA method. But still I have this doubts. 1.- In one remote site I have my VLANs and DG locally in my swi...

Resolved! ISE Guest Access with WLC limit Bandwidth(QoS) with Authorization Profile(Advanced Attributes)

I was deployed ISE Guest Access Service with Cisco ISE 2.4.0.357(ISE-VM-K9) and Cisco WLC 8.3.143.0(AIR-CTVM-K9), I want to limit client bandwidth per user in this service,So i used authorization profiles via Cisco ISE, i set advanced attributes as b...

Create guest wifi at remote site with DID access

I have multiple remote sites with Cisco 3700i access points in Flex-connect that are managed by a pair of 5520's running in the data center.  I'd like to setup a POC guest wifi network where the users on the guest-wifi get an IP address locally at th...

DAVID by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VMware win7 cannot associate to SSID

HI Everyone;   I have met a problem,that is win7 which in VMware cannot associate to SSID.The WLAN have config to support passive client,and the attached is debug client and debug aaa. Please help me to reslove the problem.Thanks you very much!

Rps-Cheers by VIP Collaborator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

configuration Radius acs with cisco FMC

hello,   i have configured my FMC v6 with acs 5.8 in Radius for management    all configuration is fine and i can access on FMC by users created in ACS but after the configuration the admin local account of the FMC stay always fonctionaly  i think th...

Resolved! 2802 Mobility Express Configuration

I have a LAN with 17 x 2802 AP's on Mobility Express. There are four SSID's configured and the client would like two of the SSID's hidden on specific AP's.   I know how to do it globally on the Controller/Master AP with the command below: config wlan...

Anyone can explain Air1552 mac address

Hi we noticed there is a different mac. Air1552 is connected to a switch. In the switch, we can see the AP's mac address, which is like this: xxxx.xxxx.xxe0, but in WLC side(main page-----> Wireless) we can see its mac address is like this: xx:xx:xx:...

wfqk by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

No Mesh tab on WLC for 1552

hi all, just provisioned 1552 to join on a WLC 2504 8.2.170. i don't see the mesh tab (see ap-1) after it got registered to WLC. the other AP (same 1552 platform and OS - ap-2) had the mesh tab and was able to change role to 'mesh' anything additiona...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers