Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller-NTP Information Disclosure

Hello, everyone.
Do we have a Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller17.9.2, which is accusing vulnerability (NTP Information Disclosure Vulnerability), has anyone applied the fix on a WLC for this case? Could we help?

6 Replies 6

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you looking for help or stating that you can help out?  Most vulnerabilities that have a fix are documented or if there is not a fix, are part of field notices.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Sorry, I'm in need of help with the case!

Can you provide more information?  I don't understand what you are asking?

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- As stated by Scott , post exact message or info you are referring too (or controller log ?) , if for instance reported by a security scanning tool (?). Whilst you are add it ; review your 9800-CL    configuration with the CLI command : show  tech   wireless , have the output analyzed by  https://cway.cisco.com/tools/WirelessAnalyzer/  , please note do not use classical show tech-support (short version) , use the command denoted in green for Wireless Analyzer.               Checkout all advisories and or related to NTP (too - e.g.) 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

@marce1000  tks , I'll do that, and let you know if it worked.

Rich R
VIP
VIP

@Leonardo Marciano  why do you think 17.9.2 has this vulnerability?

What is the CVE number of the vulnerability you think it's affected by?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card