cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Users facing issue while connecting to all WLAN SSIDAfter troublehsooting we observed that Users stuck in DHCP required state.>>>Policy Manager State............................ DHCP_REQDAfter disabling DHCP proxy mode, User were able to connect SSID...

Hi,Let's say I have 10 APs that are currently working in central switching mode. They are all in the same AP groups.Now I want to use Flex Connect but only for one WLAN/SSID.As per my understanding, I need to put all of APs in one FlexConnect group, ...

iores by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please note that I have try to upgrade from ap3g2-k9w8-mx.153-3.JA12 to ap1g4-k9w8-tar.153-3.JPJ5 but it is terminating at 85% image file upload with the error below;Connection received from 172.16.160.5 on port 1025 [30/03 10:29:07.863]Read request ...

whisper2lincon_0-1680252653833.png

I'd cisco ap that currently running on mobility express and wanted to change to capwap. I was looking for a way to flash an image from mobility express to capwap. If anybody can help would be appreciate.Cisco Aironet 1850 Series Access Points - Cisco...

chanmon40 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everone, I have a problem on seven external (campus external) AP. This AP doesn’t reach the captive portal but the internal campus working fine The difference between the external and internal AP is: ModelAIR-AP1572EAC-E-K9 for external AP   A...

LuigiGnerre_0-1680249025933.jpeg

Hi everybody,A month ago my company connected the two buildings of a school by means of a radio link with 2 Cisco AIR-CAP1532E-E-K9. Both buildings are separated by a distance of 150 meters, more or less.The problem is that they complain about discon...

Aleck_Sei by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I am posting this in the wrong place, my apologies as I am new here.  I had someone give me an AIR-AP1142N-A-K9 but it is in lightweight mode.  I need to be able to change it to autonomous mode to be able to learn with it but the firmware for this...

Hola. Tengo varios aps de este modelo, con uno de controlador. Cuando voy a la interfaz web, al apartado de wireless settings - access points para gestionar las ips y las radios, selecciono el punto de acceso que quiero modificar. Por ejemplo, en la ...

Pablo R. by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. I have a AP 2702i which I have converted it into Autonomous mode. I want to use it as standalone wifi device. I have made changes for this but the SSID which I have set is not broadcasting. SSID is not getting appeared. Am I missing anything. I ...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just installing new 9800L,found the video anout connecting to port use getting a DHCP address and using the Gui.Video says to username webui and password is the serial number of the box, which have tried, but this isn't working, done in lower case, u...

Should the POE Power be constant. I have several AP's that are fluctuating from 9.4w to 16.4w, just want to know if this is normal 

jreddick by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are able to create multiple SSIDs on Cisco catalyst 9120 AXI-D AP however when AP gets reboot all the SSIDs are clearing off automatically except the default SSID.Could anyone suggests how to resolve this issue?

Hi folks, I bought a Cisco 1041N at a trade show and am now trying to configure it?I bought two serial cables through Amazon which are specific to Cisco:https://www.amazon.de/-/n...o2ov_dt_b_product_details https://www.amazon.de/dp/...o2ov_dt_b_produ...

markmather by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card