cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Compliant TKIP Features want work with the Novell Client.

ClaiboTL
Level 1
Level 1

I've just installed the Cisco Aironet 1200 series Access Point G Model at 54mbs. With it I'm using the Cisco Aironet 802.a/b/g Wireless Adapter. If I turn on MIC ( Message Integrity Check) on the Access Point, I cannot login with the Novell Client or even the Microsoft Novell Client. If I turn off MIC on the Access Point, I can login just fine with both Clients. I have installed the lastest Client Drivers and also the lastest ACU. If I don't try and use Novell, I can login with the Microsoft Client with MIC enabled on the Access Point just fine. This of coarse want do since we hace a mixed shop of Novell and Microsoft. Is there a fix for this problem?

Regards

3 Replies 3

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

If you are using Non Cisco client cards this would not work. If this is the case take a look at the following URL,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps4570/products_configuration_example09186a00801c40b6.shtml

Thanks for the info. I just received an update for the ADU from Cisco yesterday. Version 1.1.0.10. Looks like they got the problem resolved.

Regards

This version is available on Cisco.com now for anyone else interested.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card