Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IOSXE-17.15 Release

madhurimuppalla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are using the Cisco Catalyst C9800-CL Wireless Controller with IOSXE-17.14 and plan to upgrade to IOSXE-17.15 for BLE support, so we would like to know the expected release date for IOSXE-17.15.

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Not sure on that , for testing you may want to enroll in https://community.cisco.com/t5/wireless/announcing-cisco-wireless-17-15-1-beta-program/td-p/5094529

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi,

Thanks for providing the Beta-Program URL and For the IOSXE-17.15 release, we would like to know the OS versions and the hardware support.

- The Beta release is supported for all 9800 controller platforms ; one benefit of this is that you can also download the
     9800-CL (VM) version for it and do testing on  a virtual controller if no other resources are available and or used
     for business production purposes , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Rich R
VIP
VIP

No release date for 17.15.1 has been announced but I would expect it to be sometime in the September-October timeframe.

Joining the beta and testing the features you're interested in will give you the chance to report any bugs (very likely for a new feature) before it gets released and also get to know how the feature works.  The beta software is not currently safe for production use so only use it for lab/testing environment.  Also be aware that there is very little/no documentation for new features so if you need info your Cisco account team might need to talk with the Wireless Network Business Unit directly to get whatever info you need.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card