cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Code versions

rsamuel37
Level 1
Level 1

We've been working around a number of code version bugs on our wireless controllers (WiSMs/4402s) and are looking to upgrade code from 4.2.130.0 to something else.

Anyone have any recommendations based on experience?

5 Replies 5

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

You can upgrade WLCs from 4.2.130.0 to 5.2.193.0, there is no operational issues seen and no problems reported.

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you are a healthcare organization i would stick with safe harbor code...

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

I do work for a healthcare organization, and I'm actually looking for something in the 6 code version range in the Gold category...

I understand the next safe harbor code is suppose to come out in 6.0 ... chat with your cisco se on specifics.

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

I've recently heard the same...was just checking here to see if anyone had any other news. We're currently in a holding pattern dealing with a bug until we can identify the next gold release that works with our infrastructure and issues.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: