cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Problem statement: I was trying to upgrade my IOS to the 12.3.8-JEC(GD) from the GUI interface. Half day upgrading, i got disconnected from the AP, for no apparent reason. I tried to restart the AP, apparently i am unable to login to its default 10.0...

Hello,Am working on getting EAP-TLS auth working between a root and non-root 1310 bridge. I've had success getting LEAP working but EAP-TLS is kicking my butt. I have an ACS 4.1 server acting as the Radius server and the auth is failing there with t...

bread by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know what type of external antennas can i use with the AIR-AP1252AG-A-K9.Can I use one 12dBi (AIR-ANT24120) antenna in the 2.4Ghz Radio and one 6dBi (AIR-ANT5160V-R) for the 5Ghz radio?.thanks

Im desperate for any configuration on my WLC besides wep. Inputting ascii or hex into each phone is a pain and I would love the WPA encryption. What can I do to get this working on the CP-7920. It seems to not want to authenticate. It works fine on W...

has anyone found a planning tool for outside - City deployment planning, we need to do budget and location planning for upto 130 AP's... any thoughts / deign guidelines etc would be very approciated

mstock by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone ever have an issue with importing jpegs into WCS? I have tried the same drawing 4 times and it fails. I have the size down to under 12 Mb.

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(firmware 12.3JEB)I want to distinguish if an AP is in 802.11 a or b / g mode.I have tried to get specific information from AWCVX-MIB.my.For example i have tried to read AWCVX-MIB::awcDot11CurrentCarrierSet,AWCVX-MIB::awcDot11CurrentChannelobjects bu...

Hi, I am using a WLC 2006 at my HQ, and an Aironet 1030 LAP at Remote site via VPN (IPSEC)I am placing my LAP at my Remote site. It successfully registers with the WLC. But it keeps rebooting itself.What is the cause of this? This does not happen if ...

I have a high school that has a computer lab with 32 laptops. Also in the area are about 5 other teacher laptops. There are approximately 3 AP's in the vicinity within -72. The controller is running 4.0.179 using RRM. It seems that the computer l...

hallo,in a Basic Service Set the mobile Stations must exchange data throughout the AP.Before transmitting a Station must sense the medium by radio and NAV.Suppose we have 2 stations, sta1 and sta2 NON hidden each other.Suppose sta1 transmit a frame t...

fsoffia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on a large controller based wireless deployment this week and am trying to get WPA configured on one of the SSIDs. The problem I have is that they are using a Radiator radius authenticating against OpenLDAP, which is not exactly a support...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card