Views
Helpful
Replies

Collect Logs and Debugs from Catalyst 9800 WLC

Ivo Santolaja
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to collect logs from a Cisco Catalyst 9800 WLC. However, I don't want to have to navigate to each page like (Troubleshooting>Debug Bundle) and/ or (Troubleshooting>CoreDump and System Report) to print the pages I want to. Then do you know if there is something I can do to print them in a template. I mean I can collect logs and debugs through commands but they will only show the CLI's output I wish the GUI's output.

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You only access the logs 'as provided' and or not with GUI ,  

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

Hi

If you need to send data to a TAC case, the right way is collecting the logs or the bundle. They will use a tool in order to analyse this. Now, if you want to create a report for presentation or similar, you need to take prints. The WLC will not offer you a "ready to be used" page format.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You only access the logs 'as provided' and or not with GUI ,  

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi

If you need to send data to a TAC case, the right way is collecting the logs or the bundle. They will use a tool in order to analyse this. Now, if you want to create a report for presentation or similar, you need to take prints. The WLC will not offer you a "ready to be used" page format.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card