Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuración puerto TRUNK WLC 9800-CL

ManuRodíguez85
Level 1
Level 1

Buenas tardes colegas

He estado tratando de configurar una nueva WLC 9800-CL, pero no tengo conectividad en ningún SSID configurado a menos que ponga alguna nativa de las vlans que deseo asociar a mis SSIDs, el detalle es que solo me funciona el SSID de la vlan que ponga como nativa en la conexion troncal.

He intentado de todo y no logro la configuración, veo que en el GUI forzadamente me pide una vlan nativa.

Si alguien pudiera guiarme, se lo agradezco.

Pura vida.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

First refer to the Best Practice guide (link below) and make sure you have covered all relevant options there.

In particular - did you follow every step of the 9800-CL installation guide very carefully?  If you are using it on ESX then there are REQUIRED settings for it to work correctly.  If those settings are not applied it will not work.  I recommend to go through the guide again to make sure you did not miss any steps.

Also refer to the TAC recommended version of IOS-XE - link below.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hello,

Where are you putting the Vlan Nativa? On the trunk netween Access Point and Switch or on the Trunk between the WLC and the switch?

Hola, entre el Switch y el WLC

First refer to the Best Practice guide (link below) and make sure you have covered all relevant options there.

In particular - did you follow every step of the 9800-CL installation guide very carefully?  If you are using it on ESX then there are REQUIRED settings for it to work correctly.  If those settings are not applied it will not work.  I recommend to go through the guide again to make sure you did not miss any steps.

Also refer to the TAC recommended version of IOS-XE - link below.

ManuRodíguez85
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, thanks. I'm going to check all steps with this guide.

Many thanks.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card