cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Salam,I have converted one Access point from capwap to Mobility Express by TFTP server. Now i have web access as attached below pics. I need to add another access points to this AP Controller, but when i am getting error as attached.I tried also for ...

AP4.png AP4 error.png
iamNaveed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have an issue with an installation involving AP1850 and software 8.8.100.0. Out of the 15 access points, 3 are not showing up in the controller. These three access points have been in their boxes for 2 years, and now we have tried to put the...

Hi All,We are a meetings center so we run custom WIFI networks for events and conferences.  We have been using PI for years for reporting and that has been great.  We are now upgrading to 9800 controllers and with have DNA Centre. What is a good want...

Alex-Pr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small network with three Cisco 240AC APs.Recently some client devices have failed to connect.  One such device is 2c:9e:00:56:d9:86.An extract of the log is below. *apfMsConnTask_0: Jun 05 18:37:31.035: %APF-5-CLIENT_ASSOCIATE: apf_80211.c:1...

John U by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C9115AXI-A

Hi Team, In C9115AXI-A do I need to have a controller for this? Or this AP can run without controller? Thank you! -Mike

Hi,I wanted to create two ssid with same name and encryption but both the ssid on different VLAN.Have created two AP group and can map to each of the AP and wanted to roam between to AP with same SSID/encryption but different VLANs.When I roam to ano...

Some of our access points have problem recovering after a power interruption (No UPS). The clients connected to it are getting the IP of the Access Point as DNS. We need to restart the AP to restore the correct DNS of Clients.- We have a separate DHC...

DJay11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Background: I have two WLC 5500, which were performed in HA mode, but I just disabled the SSO in primary just now, and then the secondary went to the maintenance mode. Issue:   When I want to make them back to the HA mode, I found that I forg...

Hi guys, I have 300 AP in the Cisco 5508 WLC. I have to change the mode of all access points from flex connect to local. Is there a way to change them all at once?

Fernandes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I am looking for your suggestions / Recommendations for below scenario and appreciate if you can share some information based on your experience. We have a Client who is using 5508 as internal / Foreign  WLC in HA and another set of 55...

Resolved! Cisco AP 9120 EWC

I am working on Cisco AP 9120 EWC version 17.6.5 controller. One of my clients wants to use MAC filter-based SSID. As per the Cisco document, EWC can only connect 2000 Clients. Please let me know, what will be the limitation on adding MAC addresses f...

viv42 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Long story short, I updated my main SSID to use VLAN 10 and added VLAN 25 with its own SSID.  After applying the change I lost access to the AP web interface.  I don't know how to get it back.  None of the wireless clients on either VLAN can get to i...

EvanC75 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card