cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable UPNP in Cisco Router 3925

limlayse
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to view my Dlink IP Camera through my mobile phone using Dlink Viewer OWLR app. I can view this via WIFI, but if I cant view this externally using my 4G or 3G data via mobile phone. To configure my camera for external access so that I can see my camera from outside my home wifi network, i need to configure my router to provide outside access to my camera. How do I do this? How do I enable UPNP on my router? 

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As per my understanding this is not supported on ISR's , it can be configured on Cisco Meraki , Cisco RV120W and RV220W routers

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/GetArticle.aspx?docid=21dd2d0087d14547927032d7f94ce0d9_UPnP_Configuration_on_the_RV120W_Router.xml&pid=2&converted=0

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Tausif Gaddi
Level 1
Level 1

Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) allows discovery of UPnP enableddevices in a network environment. UPnP is only available on WindowsMe and XP. If you are not using either operating system on any ofyour computers, or do not want to use UPnP, then it is recommendedto disable UPnP on the router.

Step 1 Open a web browser and type the IP addressof the wireless router in the address bar (default is 192.168.0.1).Press Enter.

Step 2 The default username is admin (all lowercase) and the default password is blank (nothing). Click OK.

Step 3 Click the Tools tab then click Misc. tothe left. 

Step 4 Under the UPnP Settings section, selectEnabled using the radio buttons to enable UPnP on the wirelessrouter, or select Disabled using the radio buttons to disableit.

Step 5 Click Apply and then click Continue tosave the new settings.

Refer:

http://www.dlink.com/gr/el/support/faq/routers/wired-routers/di-series/how-do-i-enable-upnp-on-my-router

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card